Monday, December 31, 2012

1UP's Favorite Games of 2012 - RE: Revelations


Excerpt: Like any year in video game history, 2012 had its share of interesting surprises, but the one involving Capcom's fan-favorite Resident Evil series may have shocked me the most. If I could travel back and place a bet on which of 2012's three RE-related projects would deliver a satisfying survival horror experience -- one that felt in line with the original game -- I would've placed the safe bet on Resident Evil 6. Judging from some early trailers and Captivate impressions, how could I not? And, somehow, it turns out I would have chosen wrong. Resident Evil Revelations, a portable experience for Nintendo's 3DS, pulled off an unfathomable upset over its console counterparts. 

SOURCE: http://www.1up.com/news/1up-favorite-games-2012-resident

No comments:

Post a Comment